Peripheral Artery Disease
Christopher LeSar, MD
This event offers
10.0 CME credits
CE accredited by Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Tennessee Medical Association and Vascular Institute of Chattanooga.
Vascular Institute of Chattanooga hosts "Faces of PAD & Related Issues: An Advanced Practice Providers Symposium" to provide resources to physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other health care providers treating patients with vascular issues of the lower limbs.
Learning objectives include:
- Increase awareness of PAD and its consequences.
- Improve identification of patients with symptomatic PAD.
- Initiate a screening protocol for patients at high risk for PAD.
- Improve treatment rates among patients diagnosed with symptomatic PAD.
- Increase rates of early detection among the asymptomatic population
Topics addressed include:
- Peripheral artery disease
- Critical limb ischemia
- Structural heart
- Wound care
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Vascular issues