CHI Memorial Spine symposium
Date: Saturday July 27th 7:45 am until 1:00 pm
- Location: Embassy Suites 2321 Lifestyle Way Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Advanced Practice Cilnicians (NP, PA): $70.00
- Allied Health Professionals (RN, PT, EMS, etc.): $35.00
To register for the 2019 Southeast Regional Spine Symposium, visit
memorial.org/medical-education. Registration deadline: July 23, 2019
At the conclusion of this learning activity, participants should be able to:
- Examine basic spine anatomy and describe common spine disorders and diseases.
- Identify and describe key elements of the spinal exam to effectively screen for common and serious spinal disorders.
- Review and discuss appropriate imaging modalities for common spinal disorders.
- Discuss evidence-based treatment and management options for sacroiliac pain, spinal fractures and deformities, and herniated disc.
- Describe diagnosis and management of cervical radiculopathy and myelopathy.
- Discuss the treatment options for low back pain, both non-invasive and invasive.
- Review and discuss motion preservation surgery.
- Examine and discuss effective pain management strategies for patients with spine-related pain. CME:
Memorial Health Care System is accredited by the Medical Association of Georgia to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Memorial Health Care System designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.